A Journey Through Grace is an inspiring story detailing one man's redemptive and grace-filled journey out of the grim and limiting depths of poverty and loss.
As a child in Denver, Colorado, Reggie Tuggle faced extreme poverty and unexpected circumstances, such as living in an attic for nine years with his mother and later as a single parent of two daughters after the death of his wife. His journey was tumultuous, filled with highs and lows, yet expertly scripted by the Creator.
By the grace of God, he:
· Found his father after a 40 year search
· Avoided executing a plot to kill his stepfather
· Lead a church to grow from 40 members to 1,000 members
· Founded a charter school that now has more than 7000 students
· Traveled to more than 50 countries around the world