Get it by Wednesday, September 27
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Unlock the secrets of Access 2013 and discover how to use your data in creative ways. With this book’s easy step-by-step instructions, you’ll learn how to build and maintain a full-featured database and even turn it into a web app. You also get tips and practices from the pros for good database design—ideal whether you’re using Access for business, school, or at home.
The important stuff you need to know
- Build a database with ease. Organize and update lists, documents, catalogs, and other types of information.
- Create your own web app. Let your whole team work on a database in the cloud.
- Share your database on a network. Link your Access database to SQL Server or SharePoint.
- Customize the interface. Make data entry a breeze by building your own templates
- Find what you need fast. Search, sort, and summarize huge amounts of data in minutes.
- Put your info to use. Turn raw info into well-formatted printed reports.
- Dive into Access programming. Automate complex tasks and solve common challenges.
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.90(d)|
About the Author
Matthew MacDonald is a science and technology writer with well over a dozen books to his name. Web novices can tiptoe out onto the Internet with him in Creating a Website: The Missing Manual. HTML fans can learn about the cutting edge of web design in HTML5: The Missing Manual. And human beings of all description can discover just how strange they really are in the quirky handbooks Your Brain: The Missing Manual and Your Body: The Missing Manual.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews