Hardcover(First Version for Sale)
Alchemists of old looked to transform base metals into gold, and in the process discover the elixir of life.
Within the pages of this journal, you will change your own life to gold while discovering your personal elixir of life.
This seasonal (3-month) journal contains 10 activities that thousands have used to forever alter the course of their lives.
- Define your inspiring Why-Be-Do®, which drives you forward.
- Construct the alchemical equations that will guide your daily choices, aligned towards your purpose.
- Combine these into a review of the 9 environments of the World Power Method™, altering them in the process to propel you into the future of your own design.
- Craft experiments to test your comfort zone and your fears, and ensure the lessons of life are well-captured and applied.
- Capture your day simply, with gratitude, and consider each day's gifts toward your growth.
- Activities to start and close each day, week, and season ensure that you not only grow, you evolve, into the person you've always imagined.
- To keep the inspiration of the possible, you'll also find space for future dreams and ideas in these pages.
This journal stands alone in your library; it's your creation as you create yourself. And yet, it's not a solo journey. Purchase of the Alchemist Journal includes free community membership in the Alchemist Experience™, a community of humans all aspiring to more than surface transformations.
We evolve. Together.
Obtain your seasonal Alchemist Journal today and join us!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Barnes & Noble Press|
|Edition description:||First Version for Sale|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.88(d)|
About the Author
MBA, PMP, CVPCC, PCC, and Higher Ground Leadership® Pathfinder
David's personal destiny is to help craft a more inclusive world, and he does so through individual and group coaching.
While his focus is always on the person before him, David primarily helps individuals develop the leadership skills that are applicable throughout our lives.
These skills are equally applicable from the Boardroom or Mailroom to the Community Hall or Kitchen Table.
David is both a certified Project Management Professional (PMI) and a Professional Certified Coach (ICF). He is also an instructor at CoachVille.com Center for Coaching Mastery.
He combined these and his other credentials to create a journal designed to support your personal journey of transmutation, transformation, evolution.
Explore More Items
In hardcover for the first time, this tenth-anniversary edition of the game-changing #1 New York Times bestseller features a new foreword, discussion guides, and a creative journal.
For over a
Researcher and thought leader Dr. Brené Brown offers a powerful new vision that encourages us to dare greatly: to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly, and to
Each one of us has within us the
Robert Greene is a master guide for millions of
From the world’s foremost expert on power and strategy comes a daily devotional designed to help you seize your destiny.
Robert Greene, the #1 New York Times
How do we win a game that has no end?
The highly anticipated follow-up to the acclaimed bestseller Start With Why
Simon Sinek’s mission is to help people wake up every day inspired to go to work and return home every night
With this beautifully illustrated book of axioms Simon Sinek will inspire readers to overcome obstacles and become the leaders they wish they had. We'd achieve more if we chased the dream instead of
When it comes to refined service and exquisite hospitality, one name stands high above the rest: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. With ceaseless
A revised edition of Kim Scott's perennial bestseller that created a cultural revolution and took workplaces worldwide by storm.
Radical Candor is back with an all new foreword, afterword, FAQ, and