Autodesk Inventor 7: Visual Fast Start / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall
This book easily follows its high speed concept with highly visible step-by-step instructions and supporting video clips that provide users with an incredibly fast learning system. It takes a "quantum leap" in Computer Aided Design Technology, making learners comfortable and productive using the Inventor software in record time. Coverage includes solid modeling, drawing creation, assembly modeling and analysis, assembly animation; as well as the I-Features, I-Drop, and I-Part Factory features in Inventor. For Autodesk Inventor users.
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Autodesk Inventor.
2. Sketching and Constraining.
3. 3D Features.
4. Revolve, Sweep and Loft Features.
5. Shell and Coil Features.
6. Special Shape Creation Techniques Using Surfaces and Solids.
7. Sheet Metal.
8. Orthographic Drawing Production.
9. Advanced Orthographic Drawing Views.
10. Assembly Drawings and Project Creation.
11. Assembly Presentation and Analysis.
12. Automated Part Production with Parameters.
13. Presenting Your Design with the Presentation Mode and Animation.
14. Projects and Engineers Notebook.
16. iPart Factory, iMates, iFeatures, and i-Drop.
A quantum leap in Computer Aided Design technology software has been made with Autodesk® Inventor® software. Not only is designing now fun and highly accurate, we can now visualize and test our assemblies before we build a prototype. Designing speeds are increased, giving you the designer more time to improve and enhance your design. Fully rendered three dimensional part designs, assemblies, orthographic drawings and animations are now easy to produce! Automated 3D part parameters can be programmed into your Autodesk Inventor models providing incredibly fast part designs production.
Autodesk Inventor 7 Visual Fast Start follows this high speed concept by providing a text with highly visible step-by-step instructions and supporting video clips to give you an incredibly fastest learning system! Using Autodesk Inventor 7 Visual Fast Start you will quickly be come comfortable using the Autodesk Inventor software, and productive in record time.
Each Chapter of Autodesk Inventor 7 Visual Fast Start has 4 parts:
- A step-by-step tutorial of each concept and command
- A "for Deeper Understanding" section designer to provide extra detail.
- Practice drawings to reinforce and apply the commands you have learned.
- Video clips demonstrating the chapter commands.
Each Chapter contains a "Chapter instructions" page designed to guide you through the best sequence of steps to understand the Autodesk Inventor commands and concepts.