These gorgeous works of art have risen in popularity since their introduction in 1999. While information about BJDs is available on the web, the author puts everything together in a humorous and user-friendly way.
The dolls featured in the photos are created by Peak's Woods in Korea. The company granted permission to use them as models.
In this book, you will learn:
• the history of the ball-jointed doll
• commonly used terms and abbreviations
• how to plan for and purchase your first BJD
• that staying up all night thinking about a doll isn't abnormal
• budgeting tips
• advice on navigating the secondary market
• how to care for your doll, including restringing, sueding and sanding
• advanced techniques, including a sewing project, body blushing, and more
• how to get connected to the growing BJD community
|Publisher:||The Fashion Doll Review|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author