Heal painful joints, prevent injuries, and rebuild your body from the ground up.
Most middle-aged fitness enthusiasts and athletes have been dragged down by joint pain, injuries, and other ailments commonly accepted as "part of getting older."
But it doesn't have to be this way.
In fact, anyone can conquer joint pain and rebuild their body.
It simply requires understanding the hidden causes and a road map (this book) that leads to the solution.
Built from Broken presents a paradigm shift in how to think about corrective exercise, sports nutrition, and joint health.
Once you see how the system works, you'll never look at exercise or joint health the same way again.
Part 1 lays the foundation for understanding why your joints are breaking down.
- The 5 primary causes of joint pain.
- How to prevent the "Big 3" injuries that trap you in the Pain/Injury Cycle.
- Why conventional pain management merely masks symptoms (and 3 natural pain relief techniques that actually work).
- How to identify and fix muscle imbalances that lead to tension, pain, and injuries.
- Natural injury recovery strategies that improve healing time and tissue repair quality.
Part 2 gives you a step-by-step corrective exercise guide and list of action steps to rebuild your body from the ground up.
- The ideal training schedule to maximize muscle recovery and connective tissue repair (in as little as 2 days per week, at any age).
- Illustrated corrective exercise instructions (with several home workout options).
- How to strengthen joints with cutting-edge connective tissue training techniques.
- A step-by-step training program complete with workout routines.
If you are living with joint pain and dysfunction...
Toughing it out... training through it... or ignoring it...
You are actively participating in the deterioration of your joints
The scaffolding of your body is crumbling.
And it only worsens with time.
Unless you intervene
You need a new plan, and you need to take action now.
If the conventional path of lifting and stretching has left you broken down, why not try a new strategy?
This book is your way out of the pain/injury cycle.
All you have to do is follow three simple steps.
- Read the book.
- Follow the action steps inside to resolve your pain.
- Implement the 4-week corrective training program outlined in the book.
Just imagine, in 4-8 weeks from now, you could be in a pain-free, mobile, strong, and functional body.
One that allows you to do the activities you love, push the limits of your capabilities, and achieve your true physical potential.
This process can start for you right now.
Click the "buy" button and order your copy of Built from Broken.
|Publisher:||Imagine Biolabs, LLC.|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.72(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
PART 1 Principles and Strategy
CHAPTER 1 A Case for Load Training 7
CHAPTER 2 The Anatomy of Pain 25
CHAPTER 3 What to Focus On Instead of Pain Relief 31
CHAPTER 4 How to Train Your Collagen 55
CHAPTER 5 Movement: The Original Mobility 83
CHAPTER 6 Science-Backed Mobility Training 101
CHAPTER 7 Corrective Routines 125
CHAPTER 8 Preventing the Big Three 139
CHAPTER 9 Injury Recovery: Strategy and Tactics 169
PART 2 The Training Program
CHAPTER 10 Exercise Programming and Periodization:
Why It's Smart to Be Disciplined 183
CHAPTER 11 Mastering the Movements 203
Mobility, Core, and Dynamic Warm-up 208
Shoulder Stability 230
Upper Body Push 236
Upper Body Pull 240
Upper Body Accessory (Elbows and Wrists) 249
Lower Body Push: Squat/Knee-Dominant Movements 257
Lower Body Pull: Hinge/Hip-Dominant Movements 264
Lower Body Accessory (Ankles) 272
CHAPTER 12 The BFB Training Program 277
Appendix: Workout Routines 293