In the CliffsComplete guides, the play's complete text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete The Tempest tells the famous story of Prospero and his daughter Miranda. Through magic, Prospero has conjured up a storm that brings a ship full of his enemies to the island on which he and Miranda live. What follows is Shakespeare's comic masterpiece that's full of intrigue and romance.
Discover what happens to Prospero and Miranda — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of The Tempest with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each act
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at the historical context and structure of the play
- Discussions on the plays symbols and themes
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion topics (essay questions), activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!
About the Author
Date of Death:2018
Place of Birth:Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Place of Death:Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Table of Contents
CliffsComplete Resource Center.