When face-to-face with a real Portuguese speaker, do you freeze?
Do you fear not knowing how to ask for directions in Portuguese or even worse, struggle to communicate if there's an emergency?
If your answer to any of the previous questions was 'Yes', then this book is for you!
If there's anything more challenging than learning the grammar rules of a new language, it's knowing what to say and having the courage to speak with confidence.
We know how you feel - You always try to avoid making embarrassing mistakes or not getting your message through correctly, but it will happen anyway.
'How do I get out of this situation?', You may ask yourself, but have yet to find a straight-forward answer.
We have compiled 50 Portuguese Stories along with their translations, providing new Portuguese speakers with the necessary tools to begin effectively studying how to set a meeting, how to check into a hotel and even what to say during an emergency!
Our Brazilian Portuguese dialogues get straight to the point saving you precious time. There's no benefit learning words and phrases you will never actually use!
If you want to learn Portuguese quickly and have a ton of fun along the way, this is the book you have been looking for!
How Conversational Portuguese Dialogues works:
- Each new chapter will have a fresh, new story between two or more people who wish to solve a common, day-to-day problem that you will most likely experience in real life.
- A Portuguese version of the conversation will take place first, followed by an English translation. This ensures that you fully understood just what it was that they were saying!
- Before and after the main section of the book, we shall provide you with an introduction and conclusion that will offer you important strategies, tips and tricks to allow you to get the absolute most out of this learning material.
- That's about it! Simple, useful and incredibly helpful; you will NOT need another conversational Portuguese book once you have started reading and studying this one!
Focus on getting from zero to conversationally fluent, so you can:
- Travel or live in Brazil or any Portuguese speaking country without relying on Google Translate
- Join Portuguese conversations with your Portuguese speaking coworkers, friends, or family members
- Date Portuguese-speakers without embarrassing yourself
- Stop getting passed over for jobs or promotions for less-qualified people who are bilingual
We want you to feel confident while learning Portuguese; after all, there should never be a language barrier stopping you from traveling around the world and expanding your social circles!
So look no further! Scroll back up, click "Add to Cart" and get your copy of Conversational Portuguese Dialogues and start learning Portuguese right now!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Besides the excellent books that they create, Touri also has an active website, which offers live fun and immersive 1-on-1 online language lessons with native instructors at nearly anytime of the day. Additionally, Touri provides the best tips to improving your memory retention, confidence while speaking and fast track your progress on your journey to fluency. Check out https://touri.co for more information.
Table of Contents
Want the next Portuguese book for free?
1. Cumprimento Formal - Formal Greeting
2. Cumprimento Informal - Informal Greeting
3. Uma Chamada Telefônica - A Telephone Call
4. Que Horas São? - What Time Is It?
5. Você Pode Dizer Isso De Novo? - Can You Say That Again?
6. Coincidências - Coincidences
7. O Tempo - The Weather
8. Pedindo Comida - Ordering Food
9. Visitando O Médico - Visiting The Doctor
10. Pedindo Direções - Asking For Directions
11. Solicitando Ajuda - Calling For Help
12. Compras - Shopping
13. Executando Missões - Running Errands
14. No Correio - At The Post Office
15. A Prova - The Exam
16. O Súeter Perfeito - The Perfect Sweater
17. Táxi Ou Ônibus - Taxi Or Bus
18. Quantos Anos Você Tem? - How Old Are You?
19. No Cinema - At The Theater
20. No Que Você É Bom? - What Are You Good At Doing?
21. Qual É O Seu Esporte Favorito? - What Is Your Favorite Sport?
22. Indo Assistir A Um Musical - Going To See A Musical
23. Tirando Umas Férias - Taking A Vacation
24. Na Loja De Animais De Estimação - At The Pet Store
25. Expressando Sua Opinião - Expressing Your Opinion
27. O Casamento - The Wedding
28. Dando Conselhos - Giving Advice
29. Ensinando Crianças - Teaching Children
30. Diversão Com Tênis - Fun With Tennis
31. Vivendo Na Califórnia - Living In California
32. Assando - Baking Goodness
33. Ajuda No Telefone - Help Over The Phone
34. Vamos A Um Concerto - Let's Go To A Concert
35. Fazendo Planos - Making Plans
36. Recesso De Inverno - Winter Break
37. Visitando O Médico - Visiting The Doctor
38. O Mercado - The Market
39. Vamos Comprar Um Apartamento - Let's Get An Apartment
40. A Barraca Da Concessão - The Concesssion Stand
41. Hora Do Almoço - Lunchtime
42. Procurando Emprego - Searching For A Job
43. Entrevista De Emprego - Job Interview
44. Fazendo Uma Apresentação - Giving A Presentation
45. Graduação - Graduation
47. Em Um Hotel - At a Hotel
48. Um Estudante Estrangeiro - A Foreign Student
49. Procrastinação - Procrastination
50. Onde Está O Meu Irmão - Where's My Brother
About the Author
Other Books By Touri