THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book has the wrong format for science and is more interested in saving paper than properly printing it to provide an accurate rendition of the reading test for the ACT (you will be flipping the page back and forth to take the test). The English is significantly harder than the real ACT test and the reading questions are more inference than the real ACT uses. Still, even with all that I prefer it to the other major publishers. Best of Luck