The Best Advice to Raise a Happy Healthy Dalmatian
The Dalmatian offers:
* Completely up-to-date resources, including top Web sites of interest to Dalmatian owners
* Expert advice from Dr. Ian Dunbar, internationally renowned animal behaviorist
* An introduction to the exciting world of dog sports from Bardi McLennan, Dog Fancy magazine columnist
* Quick access to everything you need to know about the health and well-being of your Dalmatian
* Full-color photographs of Dalmatians from puppyhood to adulthood and the golden years
About the Author
Table of ContentsPART ONE: Welcome to the World of the Dalmatian.
1. What Is a Dalmatian?
2. The Dalmatian's Ancestry.
3. The World According to the Dalmatian.
PART TWO: Living with a Dalmatian.
4. Bringing Your Dalmatian Home.
5. Feeding Your Dalmatian.
6. Grooming Your Dalmatian.
7. Keeping Your Dalmatian Healthy.
PART THREE: Enjoying Your Dog.
8. Basic Training (Ian Dunbar, Ph.D., MRCVS).
9. Getting Active with Your Dog (Bardi McLennan).
10. Your Dog and Your Family (Bardi McLennan).
11. Your Dog and Your Community (Bardi McLennan).
PART FOUR: Beyond the Basics.
12. Recommended Reading.