In his new book, veteran Visual Basic programmer David McCarter provides VB professionals with a variety of important new tips and techniques designed to maximize day-to-day productivity. Those who enjoyed David's first book, VB Tips and Tricks, will find the author's familiar style paired with content of special interest to intermediate and advanced developers.
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.52(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.02(d)|
About the Author
David McCarter has been a professional programmer for over six years. He teaches Visual Basic programming at the University of California, San Diego, and since 1993 has run a website for VB programmers called VB Tips and Tricks. McCarter has also written for Visual Basic Programmers' Journal. His first book, VB Tips and Tricks, was published by Mabry in 1997.
Table of Contents
- Some Hot Tips to Get You Started
- Tips on Working with Strings and Arrays
- Tips on Working with Controls
- Disk and File Tips and Tricks
- Tips and Tricks to Use with Forms
- Tips from the World of Windows API
- Tips on Visual Basic and the Internet
- Database Tips for Visual Basic and Microsoft Access
- Tips and Tricks on Some Advanced Stuff
- Miscellaneous but Nevertheless Super-Useful Tips