Develop and Implement an End-to-End IAM Solution
Maintain a high-performance, fully integrated security foundation across your enterprise using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Designing an IAM Framework with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite explains how to reduce risk exposure by effectively managing your full spectrum of users. Learn how to create and provision accounts, employ strong authentication and authorization, integrate legacy applications, and handle regulatory compliance. The latest performance-testing, self-auditing, and business intelligence reporting techniques are also covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Establish company requirements and develop implementation plans
- Build and execute your identity business case
- Set up accounts, roles, and provisioning workflows using Oracle Identity Manager and Analysis
- Authenticate and authorize users with Oracle Access Manager
- Enact strong authorization policies using Oracle Entitlements Server
- Identify anomalous behavior and create proactive fraud prevention rules with Oracle Adaptive Access Manager
- Enforce regulatory compliance and generate audit-ready reports
- Learn about latest additions from the acquired Sun stack
About the Author
Jeff Scheidel is a Principal Security Consultant at Oracle and has been a software professional since 1984, with more than 14 years dedicated to identity and related security. He has overseen the exploration, acquisition, and implementation of identity and access frameworks at several global organizations throughout North and South America and Europe. Jeff has written on application security for Computerworld.
Table of Contents
Part I: Defining the Value of and the Need for IAM; Chapter 1: Who's Where, and Why Do You Care?; Chapter 2: Determining Your Need for an IAMFramework; Part II: Preparing the Enterprise for IAM; Chapter 3: Planning an IAM Project; Chapter 4: Compliance Considerations; Chapter 5: Making the Business Case; Chapter 6: Achieving Pitfalls: Common Mistakes in IAM; Part III: The Oracle Identity and Access Solution; Chapter 7: Designing an Oracle IAM Framework; Chapter 8: User Account Creation; Chapter 9: Provisioning: Now That I'm In, What Can I Have?; Chapter 10: Authentication and SSO: Accessing What I've Been Granted; Chapter 11: Authorization: Now That I've Got It, How Do I Get to It?; Chapter 12: Compliance Support; Chapter 13: The Time Bomb Everybody Forgets: Things Change; Chapter 14: Legacy Considerations; Chapter 15: Testing Your Framework; Part IV: Pre- and Post-Implementation Advice; Chapter 16: Choosing Software; Chapter 17: Getting Help with Your IAM Project; Chapter 18: Notes on the Actual Implementation; Chapter 19: Post-Implementation: Keeping the Framework Running; Index