Get it by Tuesday, October 24
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
An essential guide for today's parents from the world-renowned pediatrician and author of Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care.
In this classic text, Dr. Benjamin Spock addresses the changing of traditional family structure and the challenges contemporary parents face. From two-job families to single parenthood, this timely reference offers sound, reliable advice on today's difficult parenting issues, including:
- understanding the role of the modern father
- developing healthy eating habits
- adapting career demands to a baby's needs
- evaluating child care outside the home
- handling your child in public places
- dealing with sleeping problems
- teaching your child about strangers
- nurturing your child's potential
- talking to children about sex, disease, death,
- religion and God
- handling divorce and custody questions
|Product dimensions:||5.31(w) x 8.25(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Benjamin Spock was the most trusted and most famous pediatrician worldwide; his reassuring and commonsense advice shaped parenting practices for half a century. The author of eleven books, he was a political activist for causes that vitally affect children: disarmament, day care, schooling, housing, and medical care for all. Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care has been translated into thirty-nine languages and has sold more than fifty million copies worldwide since its first publication in 1946. Please visit DrSpock.com for more information.