When Epic Content Marketing was first published eight years ago, content marketing was just starting to pick up speed in the marketing world. Now, this approach—which includes everything from blogging to YouTube videos to social media—is the core of most organizations’ marketing plans.
Fully revised and updated, this new edition walks you through the process of developing stories that inform and entertain and compel customers to act, without actually telling them to. In addition to covering all the important social media platforms that have arisen over the past eight years and introducing the “creator economy,” it shows how to update existing content and make new content that performs in strategic ways. Updates include:
- New content models, structures, and opportunities
- Content entrepreneurship, content mergers and acquisitions
- Subscriptions and audience building
- Team structure, importance of community, DAOs, and creator networks
- Content options, NFTs, and discord servers
- Making data-driven decisions to optimize content performance
|Publisher:||McGraw Hill LLC|
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.60(d)|
About the Author
Brian Piper is Director of Content Strategy and Assessment for the University of Rochester. An SEO practitioner and web content developer since 1996, he helps large institutions, like Xerox, Harris, Carestream, and Volvo, build their audiences and brand awareness. Piper has presented at national and international events, including Content Marketing World, ContentTECH, PRSA Icon, Content Ed, HighEdWeb and EduWeb.