With more and more women waiting to start a family, it's encouraging to know that you can have a healthy pregnancy over 35-and into your 40s-if you make well-informed choices about your prenatal care. Whether you're considering parenting for the first time or starting over, The Everything Guide to Pregnancy over 35 covers the physical, emotional, and social implications of a 35+ pregnancy to help ensure the healthiest and happiest nine months-and beyond.
Packed with expert advice, plus helpful tips from moms just like you, this reassuring guide shows you how to:
- Improve your chances of getting pregnant after 35-including fertility treatment options
- Select the best care options-whether with a doctor or midwife
- Incorporate vitamins, proper nutrition, and exercise into your lifestyle
- Weigh the benefits and risks of prenatal testing
- Understand the changes happening to your body
- Prepare for labor, delivery, and recovery
- Assess financial and career considerations
- And, most importantly, welcome a new baby into your life!
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 9.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Bruce D. Rodgers, M.D., FACOG, is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist and an Associate Professor of Clinical Obstetrics-Gynecology & Pediatrics and the Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine/Director, Fetal Cardiovascular Medicine at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. He lives in Buffalo, NY.
Diane E. Rodgers, R.N.C. is an Instructor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and a certified nurse practitioner in women's health care. She lives in Buffalo, NY.