This item is currently not eligible for coupon offers.
- Available for Pre-Order. This item will be available on November 28, 2017
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft 70-745 Implementing a Software-Defined DataCenter certification exam.
Exam Ref 70-745 Implementing a Software-Defined DataCenter offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to succeed with building and managing software-defined infrastructure using Windows Server 2016 and Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). Coverage includes:
- Planning and implementing System Center VMM core infrastructure
- Implementing Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Implementing Software-Defined Storage
- Implementing DataCenter Compute Solutions with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- Securing your Software-Defined Datacenter (SDDC)
- Monitoring and maintaining your Software-Defined Datacenter
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam’s objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro’s job role
For more information on Exam 70-745 and the Windows Server 2016 MCSE credential, visit microsoft.com/learning.