Want it by Friday, October 26
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Australia teems with cultural and natural treasures. Its diverse habitats are home to countless strange and amazing creatures, while its extensive coastlines include a wealth of beautiful beaches. With color photos throughout, Fodor's Essential Australia captures the country's stunning diversity, from vineyards to Outback adventures, from hikes through Tasmania to fine dining in Sydney, from tropical rainforests to majestic underwater reefs.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
·In-depth breakout features ondiving in the Great Barrier Reef, understanding Aboriginal art, and exploring Australia's renowned wine region
· Major sights such as Tasmanian Wilderness, Fraser Island, Sydney Opera House, and the Kakadu National Park
· Coverage ofSydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria, Tasmania, Brisbane and its beaches,the Great Barrier Reef, Adelaide and South Australia, the Outback, Uluru, Perth and Western Australia
About the Author
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.