A necessary part of living the RV lifestyle is learning how to care for your rig; it is also part of the fun. Understanding how the different systems work can help you stay on top of the important maintenance issues.
• Learning to troubleshoot can save you money by knowing what needs to be done before you call the repairperson.
• Keeping good records and setting up a schedule for future maintenance keeps your motorhome on the road and the driver happy.
• Following a few simple procedures in a timely manner keeps your older motorhome "looking new" for many happy years.
• Incorporating regular care and maintenance into your schedule can produce many carefree years with your motorhome.
Some of the topics covered in Motorhome Care & Maintenance:
• Pre-Purchase Checkout
• Maintaining the "Look"
• Dealing with the Repair Shop
• Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Hot Water Heater
• Batteries, Inverter, Basic Solar Technology
• Sewer System
• Water Pump
• Filtering Your Water
• Hydraulic Leveling System
...And Much More
|Publisher:||The Maxwell Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.27(d)|
About the Author
Now semi-retired, she continues to travel the USA in her motorhome (20 years full-time, the last 6 years solo) exploring, writing eBooks, and sometimes workamping for a season to get the true flavor of a locale.
She loves sharing this wonderful lifestyle with others planning to travel the same path.