Map your own adventure. Seoul Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Seoul in a short timewith bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Seoul Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include gastronomic and historic tours, a Seoul with Kids tour, and more. Neighborhood walks take you from the galleries of Insadong to the indie scene around Hongdae. Side trips include the DMZ and the ceramics village of Icheon.
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
|Series:||Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket Series , #163|
|Product dimensions:||4.18(w) x 7.28(h) x 0.54(d)|
About the Author
Cecilia Hae-Jin Lee was born in Seoul and is the author of several popular books on Korea, including Quick & Easy Korean Cooking and Eating Korean: From Barbeque to Kimchi Recipes from My Home. She is the author of Frommer’s South Korea. She is also a conceptual and installation artist, a designer, an illustrator, and a photographer. Her first and third language is Korean.