Learn how to render lists of items without repeating your code structure and how to work with conditional rendering items and event handling. Containing all you need to know to get started with Vue.js, this book will take you through using build tools (transpile to ES5), creating custom components, state management, and routers.
With Getting to Know Vue.js, you'll see how to combine reusable code with custom components, allowing you to create snippets of reusable code to suit your specific business needs. You'll also explore how to use Single File Components and the Vue.js Command Line Interface (CLI) to build components in a single file and add in build tools as you see fit.
What You'll Learn
- Examine Vue.js templating syntax
- Work with binding methods
- Manage the state of your app by comparing your options of building a data store
- Adapt the more robust options compatible with Vue.js
- Review different router options, including creating your own router, using the Vue-router and using Page.js.
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.01(w) x 10.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. Why Vue.js?
2. The Basics
3. Conditional Rendering
4. Computer Properties and Watchers
7. State Management
8. Using Components
9. Reusable Code
10. Custom Functionality
12. Using Routers