Gaining acceptance to a coveted gifted and talented program or earning a spot in a sought-after, selective school could determine your child’s educational path – or even his or her future career. When it comes to gifted test prep, don’t risk your son or daughter being unprepared and underperforming on test day.
Doctor, veterinarian, astronaut… what does your child want to be when they grow up? Kids dream big when it comes to what they’ll do in life. (And they should!) Congratulations on taking the first steps in helping your child make the most of this educational journey and achieve their dreams.
In order to help maximize your child’s chances at passing the OLSAT® Level A, (s)he must be familiar with test material AND be able to focus on test material (for longer than the typical 4-5 minute attention span of most young kids!). This book offers a chance to do both.
- Ensure your child has sufficient experience in answering the OLSAT® 10 question types, thanks to the book’s 200+ practice questions
- Make sure (s)he has acquired the mental stamina to focus on test questions with the book’s OLSAT® practice test (the book’s “Practice Question Set”)
- Pinpoint your child’s areas of strength/weakness with the practice test answer key
- Capture your child’s attention with bright, colorful illustrations and fun characters: 100 full-color pages
- Exercises focus on cognitive skill-building, reasoning skills, and problem solving abilities and thoroughly cover the 10 test sections: Picture Analogies, Picture Classification, Aural Reasoning, Following Directions, Figure Analogies, Figure Classification, Picture Series, Figure Series, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Pattern Matrices.
(Note: If your child will take the OLSAT®, please do not purchase our stand-alone COGAT® book also (they contain similar material). Instead, you should select this book for the OLSAT® and select our Gifted and Talented Test Preparation book.)
Engaging young, creative, and boisterous minds with test prep material is challenging - that’s why this book features fun characters, child-friendly themes, and colorful illustrations. Such engagement can help kids retain the information they’ll learn in this book – and then apply it on test day!
What are your kids dreams – to be a scientist, engineer, or perhaps…president? Help them dream big and take the first steps on this exciting educational journey. YOU are your child’s best teacher, and this book is here to help!
(OLSAT® is a registered trademark of Pearson Education. Pearson Education is not affiliated with Gateway Gifted Resources and does not endorse this product.)
|Publisher:||Gateway Resources Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.30(d)|