Get it by Wednesday, October 25
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
- Score higher on the GMAT and get into the business school of your choice
- Improve your skills to conquer the verbal and quantitative sections
- Write clearly and effectively to ace the analytical writing section
- Prepare for the big day with expert strategies for solving integrated reasoning problems
Review your math knowledge and verbal skills with the interactive flashcards, and take 5 simulated GMAT tests on the companion CD
Practice your skills and score your highest on the GMAT
Nervous about taking the GMAT? Don't sweat it! This hands-on, friendly guide gives you all the preparation you need to maximize your score and outsmart your competition. You'll discover how to think the GMAT way and chart your study progress with updated practice questions, math and grammar reviews, and five full-length practice exams.
- Conquer the verbal section get the 4-1-1 on how to spot the common types of errors for sentence corrections, how to read through a passage quickly and effectively, and how to break apart and analyze arguments
- Ace analytical writing discover what the GMAT is looking for in the analytical writing section and find pointers on writing a well- organized and compelling essay
- Make sense of math find plain-English explanations of what you'll encounter in the quantitative section, from basic arithmetic and algebra to more complex concepts like coordinate geometry
- Rip through the reasoning get strategies for approaching the integrated reasoning section and find out how to extract data from tables, charts, and graphs
Open the book and find:
- A plain-English explanation of the test's format
- What to bring on exam day
- How to make educated guesses
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Tips and advice to calm your nerves
- Proven ways to save time and beat the clock
- Ten writing errors to avoid
- Guidance on increasing your chances of gaining admission to the business school of your choice
Five full-length practice tests in timed and untimed modes, flashcards to review important formulas and concepts, and a set of integrated reasoning practice questions.
See the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Edition description:||Premier 6th Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Lisa Zimmer Hatch, MA, and Scott A. Hatch, JD, teach SAT®, ACT®, LSAT®, GRE®, and GMAT® test preparation through programs at more than 300 colleges and universities.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Well-organized and readable. Structure allows you to review all tested material - or just what troubles you most. Practice tests included on CD are particularly helpful and leave you feeling appropriately prepared by showing you where your strengths are and where you might need to spend some extra time. In short, $20 well spent.