Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, closely parallels Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, and presents the essential information found in the larger text in a concise, portable format. Extensive changes made to the parent textbook are reflected in the Handbook; chapters have been completely updated and a new chapter covering anesthesia for laparoscopic and robotic surgeries has been added.
The Handbook makes liberal use of tables and graphics to enhance rapid access to information. This comprehensive, pocket-sized reference guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care.
Inside You’ll Find…
- Step-by-step procedures to administer anesthesia for cardiac surgery, obstetric surgery, minimally invasive procedures, chronic pain management, and more
- ASA guidelines for patient care and safety included
- Robust appendices include formulas, Atlas of Electrocardiography, Pacemaker and ICD Protocols, American Heart Association resuscitation protocols, ASA Standards and Guidelines, difficult airway algorithms, malignant hyperthermia protocol, and herbal medications
- A clear, consistent writing style that makes critical material easy to locate and comprehend
NEW to the Seventh Edition…
- A new chapter covering Anesthesia for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries has been added
- Two new appendices – Atlas of Electrocardiography and Pacemaker and Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Protocols