Have Fun as a Family: Teach Yourself is your comprehensive guide to a wealth of traditional family activities ideal for anyone with children aged between 5-12. If you're worried about the time they spend on the computer or the lack of exercise in their lives, this book will help you not only to combat the cry of 'I'm bored!' but will also give you traditional pastimes and fun games for every occasion.
It will offer tips and games for long car journeys, suggest things to do on special days, like Hallowe'en or at Easter; things to do on a rainy day; things to do on birthdays; and plans for the long summer holidays. From such traditional hobbies as making a cat's cradle to fun family party games like Beetle Drive and consequences, it also gives lots of things like recipes to make together and even gives you guidance on how to stage a play.
Have Fun as a Family includes:
- A complete compendium of traditional family activities
- Covers every event from boredom busters to beach games
- Offers plenty of cheap or free things to do
- Clear instructions make it suitable for you to dip in and out
Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and added features:
- Brand new edition, with personal insights, tips, and summaries throughout the book
- Extension articles online
- Every book gives you one, five and ten-minute bites of learning to get you started