Sickness and miraculous healing are shrouded in mystery. Not many know how to pray for themselves or a loved one when they are sick. Not only that, most people don't feel confident that God is willing to help them when they pray.
After John W. Nichols (author of GOD is HERE) discovered his daughter had many symptoms of autism, he began reading the Bible with new eyes, trying to understand healing for today. Soon he felt impressed to fast for 7 weeks and pray through Scriptures about healing daily.
Healing is Here: A 49-Day Devotional Journey of Healing Through the Bible, compiles the author's notes and prayers during his fast. It has been organized to apply to anyone who wants to learn about healing at their own pace, with Scriptural support, suggested prayers, and journaling prompts. (There is no requirement to fast while going through this devotional)
John systematically teaches the mysteries he has unlocked over the course of four years of studying and applying Biblical Christian healing. He wrote this devotional with the hope of helping others who are in similar circumstances: those who desperately need healing, aren't sure how to pray, and are wondering if God is willing to help.
Over the course of the 49 days you will discover:
- What is God and Jesus's will regarding healing
- How Jesus fulfilled prophetic verses of healing
- How God's will is accomplished
- What we can learn from the remarkable similarity between salvation and healing
- What do covenants have to do with sickness and healing
- How to receive the same blessings God promised His people in the Bible
- How God disciplines and teaches us
- What faith has to do with healing
- What we can learn about God by looking at Jesus in the gospels
- How sin and righteousness affects healing
- What the Bible teaches us about evil spirits
- How Jesus showed us to fight the enemy, and how to be equipped for that fight
- How Satan attacks, and what we can do about it
- What Jesus told His disciples (and us) to do
- What is the right atmosphere for healing
- How to exercise and apply Jesus's name, authority, anointing, and blood
- How fear and doubt play into sickness and how to overcome them
- How to heal the soul (thoughts and emotions)
- What are the promises and benefits of God, and how to claim them
- How fasting affects healing
- Many surprising (and practical) elements of healing seen in the Bible which can be applied today
Don't forget to download the free resources linked within the book!