- Help your dog burn excess energy quickly and safely
- Use communication and training skills to gain control
- Use obedience games, attention builders, and outdoor adventures to train and bond with your dog
- Create the perfect canine chill-out sanctuary
- Handle problems like separation anxiety and special circumstances like vet visits
With a canine personality profile to help you better understand your pet and real-life stories of dogs who may make your rambunctious renegade seem saintly, this book will help you channel your dog's energy and turn her into a cool, calm, and collected companion.
|Publisher:||Turner Publishing Company|
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.24(h) x 0.56(d)|
About the Author
KITTY FOTH-REGNER is a professional writer who has seen Ammen's training techniques work wonders with her own four pre-viously hyper dogs.
Table of ContentsAcknowledgments.
Index of Basic Skills.
Chapter 1: The Hyper Dog: A curse or a blessing?
Chapter 2: The Personality Profile: What type of hyper dog do you have?
Chapter 3: Achieving Control: Communication and training essentials.
Chapter 4: Happy Hour: Fast fixes for releasing hyper energy.
Chapter 5: Winding Down: From flat out to flat down in minutes.
Chapter 6: Feng Shui: Creating a safe haven for your hyper dog.
Chapter 7: Tricks of the Trade: Easy, amusing, and amazing tricks for hyper dogs.
Chapter 8: Organized Sports: Sensational solutions for team players.
Chapter 9: Extenuating Circumstances: Helping your hyper dog survive life’s traumas.
Chapter 10: Hyper Troubleshooting: Solutions central.