"The book my patients have been waiting for." Dr. Peta Wright, gynecologist and women's health advocate
Hormone Repair Manual is a practical guide to feeling better in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. It explains how to navigate the change of perimenopause and relieve symptoms with natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, and bioidentical hormone therapy.
- Why everything is different after "second puberty."
- How perimenopause can be a tipping point for long-term health.
- The four phases of perimenopause.
- The role of testosterone and insulin in weight gain.
- How to speak with your doctor about hormone therapy including natural progesterone.
- Treatment protocols for all common perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, migraines, and heavy periods.
- Risk reduction for osteoporosis, heart disease, and dementia.
Written by best-selling author and naturopathic doctor, Lara Briden, the book is backed by evidence-based research and real-world patient stories.
"The book my patients have been waiting for -- a science and whole woman based approach to the menopausal transition that will give women the wisdom, language, and practical tools to navigate menopause and unveil this time for what it really is -- one of the most transformative and empowering chapters of a woman's life."
- Dr. Peta Wright, gynecologist and women's health advocate
"This lively, clear, and supportive book provides positive and helpful information that many women need as they approach perimenopause and beyond."
- Jerilynn C. Prior MD, author of Estrogen's Storm Season
"Essential reading for all women over 40, and their doctors!"
- Dr. Natasha Andreadis, gynecologist and host of the Fanny Mechanic podcast
"Evidence-based natural solutions for optimizing women's health and wellbeing in their 40s, 50s and beyond."
- Dr. Fatima Khan, Menopause specialist
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.73(d)|