What happens when you begin to identify as Love––as the Soul beyond your personality constructs?
What changes when you see yourself––and others, through a Loving gaze? Everything.
Love is universal, but how we learn about it and express it is incredibly personal. Being Loving doesn’t necessarily mean feeling more. It means feeling everything with more Love. It’s the ultimate inclusiveness. Because in the heart, it’s ALL IN—your light and your shadows—and everyone else’s.
We do not need to focus on “fixing” ourselves. As we focus on living from our heart center—from Love—anything that’s not in alignment with that Light falls away. This message is so liberating. And practical.
You’ll learn that progress is more about letting go than learning new tricks. And…
• You can choose higher quality thoughts more consistently (without spiritual bypassing) and interrupt lifelong patterns of rejecting our shadow side. We can unlearn the dogma that perpetuates perfectionism.
• Your ego, which is just an exaggerated sense of a separate self, will begin to calm down. You can’t life hack your way through fear—that only creates more fear. Instead, you can invite every part of yourself into the heart to rest in Love.
• You’ll stop talking yourself out of your natural inclination to Forgive. The heart is for… giving. It’s such sweet relief to opt for the power of Love and move on.
• You repeatedly choose higher-quality thoughts. Our thinking is magnetic. We can use the intelligence of Love to calm our nervous systems and experience real peace.
• You will create conditions for healing in your life. Accepting yourself and situations as is will free up so much of your life force—energy you can use to grow in new directions.
Here it is. Heart centered, soul powered, and divinely timed. A place for nuance and Compassion, where profound acceptance has room to grow.
This is How to Be Loving.
|Publisher:||Sounds True, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 8.10(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part 1 All Heart 3
Chapter 1 Journey to the Center of Your Heart 5
Chapter 2 Healing Is Nonlinear 13
Chapter 3 We Are Soul-Powered 21
Chapter 4 Bless + Release 27
Chapter 5 Your True Identity 35
Chapter 6 Truth-Full 45
Chapter 7 Hello, Ego! 51
Chapter 8 Anatomy of the Woundedness 61
Chapter 9 Light + Shadow 65
Practice: Inner Balancing 77
Chapter 10 Fears + Fragments 79
Chapter 11 Accepting Yourself 87
Chapter 12 Accepting Life 95
Chapter 13 Accepting Others 105
Practice: Love Remembers 111
Chapter 14 Your Heart Intelligence 115
Part 2 Thoughts + Feelings 123
Chapter 15 Desire Higher 125
Practice: May All Be So Blessed 132
Chapter 16 Thoughts on Feelings 135
Chapter 17 Feelings about Thoughts 145
Chapter 18 Loving Thoughts 157
Practice: Choose Loving Thoughts 162
Part 3 7 Virtues 165
Chapter 19 By Virtue of Love 167
Chapter 20 Divine Love 177
Chapter 21 Compassion 185
Practice: I've Done That Before 193
Chapter 22 Wisdom 195
Chapter 23 For Giving 203
Practice: The Ho'oponopono Prayer 209
Chapter 24 Loving Kindness 213
Practice: Dedication of Merit 223
Chapter 25 Resilience 225
Practice: Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.3.28 229
Chapter 26 Radiance 231
Practice: The Virtue Blessing 238
Part 4 Reflective Living 241
Chapter 27 Changing With Love 243
Practice: The Prayer of Saint Francis 245
Chapter 28 Tools for Heart Centering 255
Practice: Left Nostril Breathing 262
Practice: The Metta Bhavana Prayer 270
Chapter 29 Receptivity 271
Chapter 30 Unify 275
Chapter 31 Focus Forward 285
About Danielle Laporte 300
About Heart Centered Programs 302