Improve Your Writing and Sell More Books. Learn How to Use the Power of Feedback to Become a Better Writer.
(Bonus: Free beta reader questionnaire; details inside)
Write fearlessly and stop worrying about what other people may think about your writing. Discover how to turn every critique into a powerful tool to elevate your writing skill.
Whether you're penning your first words or you're working on your third novel, How to Train a Beta Reader and Sell More Books shows you how to master the often misunderstood and frequently overlooked skill of beta testing your manuscript to produce your best work and attract more readers.
Cherie Postill is an author and marketing professional. She has worked with product marketing giants like Anheuser Busch and Nestle Purina, planning product launches, exploring beta testing tactics, and building brand strategies. She shares thirty years of accumulated knowledge and brings that expertise to book publishing and marketing.
This guide is filled with ACTIONABLE tips you can implement immediately. You will learn how to:
· Beta test your manuscript to improve your writing and attract lifelong fans
· Find the perfect beta readers for your manuscript
· Use every critique to your advantage
· Use Beta readers feedback to differentiate your book in a crowded market and sell more books
· Qualify, train, and get useable feedback and avoid common mistakes
· Get reviews, book comps, and referrals from your beta readers
This book is for:
· Writers who want to leverage the power of feedback to quickly improve writing skills
· Fiction writers who want a be heard and seen in the competitive book market
· New and experienced writers who want a deeper understanding of what their readers want
Take your manuscript from good to great and turn readers into lifelong fans.
BONUS: Free Beta Reader Questionnaire for immediate download, instructions inside!
Use the template as a guide to customizing a questionnaire for your readers.