* Covering issues specific to Primary school teachers integrating whiteboard teaching into their classrooms
* Providing cross-curricular strategies that help teachers incorporate the board in a range of subjects
* Including screenshots and photos that show what can be created and how to do it
* Offering innovative ways of presenting curriculum topics
* Including a CD packed full of resources that teachers can develop for their own use.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Jenny Gage works for the award-winning Millennium Mathematics Project, University of Cambridge. Prior to this she was a secondary maths teacher for 15 years, working in schools in Derbyshire, Milton Keynes and Bucks.
Table of Contents
Part I: The Interactive Whiteboard in the Classroom 1. Practical matters 2. How can an interactive whiteboard enhance teaching and learning in the primary school? 3. Pedagogy Part II: Getting Started 4. Getting acquainted with the interactive whiteboard 5. Basic operations 6. IWB software Part III: Lesson Resources 7. English 8. Mathematics 9. Other subject areas