As an indie author you may have heard a thing or two about starting an email list. But what if you're not sure where to start? Nowadays there are so many options available to you--AWeber, Constant Contact, iContact, Vertical Response, and so many others--but one of the most popular is MailChimp.
If you've ever wanted to try MailChimp but weren't sure where to start or possibly found it intimidating, then this is the book for you. Follow along with simple step-by-step instructions that will make it easy to master sending your first campaign and get you connecting with your fan base.
In this short guide you'll discover:
- How to set up your account and start your first list
- How to build various types of signup forms
- How to build your first campaign
- How to understand the analytics behind your campaigns
- Ideas for building your mailing list
- General tips and do's and don'ts for writing your campaigns
- Explore further integrations such as WordPress plugins, mobile apps, Facebook and tablet forms
Email marketing shouldn't be hard and it shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg either so sit back, pull up a seat, and let's start building you some new marketing skills.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Visit his website at: adamnetherlund.com
Sign up to be notified of new releases at: bit.ly/adamnetherlund (just copy and paste into your browser)
Like him on Facebook at: facebook.com/adamnetherlund