The secret to writing a dynamite novel is to first write a dynamite scene.
Because if you can write one terrific scene, you can write a hundred. And that's a novel.
This is a short book, with just one goal-to teach you the simple principles you can use right now to design a powerful scene before you write it.
If you've already written your novel, you can use these same principles to make each scene better.About the Book
How to Write a Dynamite Scene Using the Snowflake Method will give you the power tools you need to write scenes that move your reader's emotions.
- The one thing your reader most desperately wants. And why.
- How to decide which character should have the point of view.
- The 2 kinds of scenes designed to give your reader a powerful emotional experience-and how to know which to use.
- 5 ways to test that your lead character's goal in each scene is perfect.
- How to end every scene so it leaves your reader wanting more.
- Why dilemmas are good, and how to know when they're ruining your story.
- 4 ways to know that your character's decision will drive your story forward.
- How to know when a scene is broken-and how to fix it.