If you are an Excel 365 user (the subscription version of Excel) you should purchase our book: Learn Excel 365 Essential Skills with The Smart Method. This book is only intended for Excel 2019 users.
Here are some of the reasons that you should choose this book to learn Excel 2019:
- Smart Method® books are #1 best sellers. Every paper printed Smart Method Excel book (and there have been ten of them starting with Excel 2007) has been an Amazon #1 best seller in its category. This provides you with the confidence that you are using a best-of-breed resource to learn Excel.
- It is written in plain English. Advanced concepts are explained without needless technical jargon. Everything is concisely described in a simple, no-nonsense way
- Instruction is logically structured into sessions and lessons. With single, self-contained lessons, this book caters for any self-learning or teaching period. Many learners have learned Excel by setting aside just a few minutes each day to complete a single lesson. Others have worked through the entire book in a single day.
- Learning success is guaranteed. For over fifteen years, Smart Method courses have been used by large corporations, government departments and the armed forces to train their employees. The book is ideal for teaching or self-learning because it has been constantly refined (during hundreds of classroom courses) by observing which skills students find difficult to understand and then developing simpler and better ways of explaining them. This has made the book effective for students of all ages and abilities.
- It is the book of choice for teachers. As well as catering for those wishing to learn Excel by self-study, Smart Method books have long been the preferred choice for Excel teachers as they are designed to teach Excel and not as reference books. Books follow best-practice adult teaching methodology with clearly defined objectives for each learning session and an exercise to confirm skills transfer.
You will repeatedly hear the same criticism of most Excel 2019 books: “you have to already know Excel to understand the book”. This book is different. If you have no previous exposure to Excel 2019, and your only computer skill is using a web browser, you’ll have absolutely no problems working through the lessons. Everything is concisely described in a way that absolutely any student, of any age or ability, can easily understand.
Excel 2019 is a huge application with thousands of features. It could take years of study to master every one of them (and only a tiny number of Excel users ever have). This Essential Skills book makes it easy for absolutely anybody to very rapidly learn Excel 2019 to a standard that will greatly impress most employers because it doesn’t confuse by attempting to teach advanced skills that are not common in the workplace.
Our Excel 2019 Expert Skills book comprehensively teaches the rarer Excel skills that less than 10% of Excel users typically master (and many office workers will not have a need for).