Bring the taste of Kentucky in your own backyard with Kentucky's best barbecue recipes.
*** BLACK & WHITE EDITION***
Whether you are a BBQ aficionado who collects the best recipes from all the famous BBQ regions of the United States or just a fan of the Bluegrass State of Kentucky, the recipes you will find in this cookbook will have your taste buds celebrating in the true bluegrass style. What is different about Kentucky BBQ? Nothing and everything at the same time. The styles are varied, but the character is unmistakably filled with Kentucky charm.
From smoking to grilling, from vinegar bastes to black mutton sauce, from pulled pork to regional specialties such as mutton and burgoo, this cookbook contains the essence of the Kentucky experience: pure flavor mixed with pride, charm, warmth and an undeniable spirit of adventure. Yes, that's quite a bit to expect out of some BBQ, but the regional specialties of Kentucky live up to the challenge!
Inside, you'll find:
- Recipes for sauces and rubs such as the Kentucky Black Mutton Sauce and the Monroe County Pork Dip
- Variations of Burgoo (a Kentucky comfort food) like the Kentucky Derby Burgoo and the Slow Cooker Burgoo
- Wholesome chicken recipes like the Smokey Peppered Bacon Chicken on a Stick and the Bluegrass Chicken Salad
- Satisfying pork recipes such as the Bourbon Marinated Grilled Pork Medallions and the Brown Sugar Crusted Baby Back Ribs
- Favorite mutton and beef recipes such as the Legendary Owensboro Mutton and the Slow Smoked Brisket
- Delightful fish and seafood recipes like the Kicked Up Catfish and the Cornmeal Rolled Oyster Balls
- Classic vegetable and side dish recipes such as the Kentucky Benedictine Spread and the Sweet Cucumber Cabbage Slaw
- Easy-to-make desserts and sweet nibbles such as the Kentucky Butter Bundt Cake and the Old Fashioned Banana Pudding
Let's start cooking healthy meals! Scroll back up and order your copy today!