Build resilience and collaboration skills in your classroom or youth program with Mindfully Inclusive, an engaging evidence-based curriculum. This book contains 24 versatile lesson plans that will help school-aged learners to understand their influences, identity, worth, and privilege. With Mindfully Inclusive, participants will build a toolkit of mindfulness practices that activate the prefrontal cortex, optimizing their ability to overcome bias, release trauma, and effectively advocate for themselves and others.
Benefits of reading Mindfully Inclusive include:
- Overcoming bias
- Engaging in practices proven to release trauma.
- Learning how to effectively advocate for yourself and others
- Creating more supportive and inclusive spaces.
The book includes:
- 24 versatile lesson plans
- Evidence-based activities that optimize learning and growth
- An understanding of influences, identity, worth, and privilege
- Journal pages to copy or write-in
This important resource will improve both the learning and teaching experience. Take advantage of this promotional price, available for a limited time!