- An intriguing history of worship over the past six decades that contains the DNA of our future.
- Spiritual signposts that will help you become a participant in the next waves of Holy Spirit visitation.
- Practical guidance for awakening the song of the people.
- The irreplaceable necessity of Spirit-empowered leadership.
- The ingredients of spontaneous worship.
- A vision for worship that rides waves of Holy Spirit momentum all the way to the shore.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Destiny Image Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Where Is God Taking Us in "Worship? 1
Chapter 2 Worship in the 1960s 7
Chapter 3 Worship in the 1970s 13
Chapter 4 Worship in the 1980s 21
Chapter 5 Worship in the 1990s 27
Chapter 6 Worship in the 2000s 33
Chapter 7 Playlist Worship 43
Chapter 8 Read the Ocean 53
Chapter 9 Philistine Carts 61
Chapter 10 The Song of the People 79
Chapter 11 Lamb-Centric Worship 99
Chapter 12 Prophetic Spontaneity 113
Chapter 13 Ancient Paths 125
Chapter 14 Coming Glory 139
Chapter 15 How to Catch the Wave 145
Chapter 16 Get Ready to Ride 163