Simply broadcasting a message to millions by social media accomplishes little for most businesses. Millionaire-maker Dan S. Kennedy and marketing strategist Kim Walsh Phillips are here to tell it like it is: If you’re not focusing on converting social media traffic into sales, you might as well set your money on fire.
Kennedy and Walsh Phillips teach you the customer-getting, sales-boosting direct response strategies you must employ with every social media campaign so you can stop accepting non-monetizable “likes” and “shares” as a return on your time. You’ll learn:
- 6 direct-response principles that must be applied to social media marketing
- The most powerful marketing tactic (per Google)
- How to get riches with niches and become a magnet to your customers
- The monetizing magic of crafting effective emails
- The #1 way to prevent wasted marketing dollars
- 5 ways to grow your list for FREE (before spending a dime on advertising)
- Turn passive content into an active conversion tool
- Create raving fans who introduce you to their networks
- Turn niches into riches, laser in on your perfect prospects and ignore the “tire kickers”
- Harness the biggest secret in social media—offline
Discover the principles behind successful marketing campaigns and start making dollars and cents out of your social media strategy.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Kim Walsh Phillips is an award-winning speaker, author, marketer, podcaster and CEO of Powerful Professionals.
Table of ContentsIntroduction
Chapter 1: In Search of Something Better
Chapter 2: Social Media Is Not Marketing
Chapter 3: All About that Base, Direct Response
Chapter 4: It’s Not All About You. Or Is It?
Chapter 5: What Is Your Niche?
Chapter 6: Magnetic Leads?
Chapter 7: Build Your Tribe
Chapter 8: Everything Else
Chapter 9: The Magical World of Email
Chapter 10: Make It Your Nature to Nurture
Chapter 11: It’s the Little Things that Count
Chapter 12: The Biggest Secret in Social Media Is Offline?
Chapter 13: Creating the Slam Dunk
Chapter 14: Transformation Through Optimization
Chapter 15: The Winner’s Circle
Chapter 16: The Big Picture
About the Authors