Are you overwhelmed on how to do nonprofit program evaluation?
You're not alone. Chari's here to help!
There are many ways to do program evaluation, making it difficult to know how to start. In this book, Chari outlines a clear approach, filled with real world stories as well as examples of evaluation plans, surveys, and reports.
Key topics addressed:
- Understand how to build buy-in for evaluation and address staff resistance and make a realistic program evaluation plan
- Create measurable outcomes for both grant applications and to guide program improvement
- Develop an impact and/or logic model that visually communicates what your program does and the difference it makes
- Create useful surveys that measure what matters
- Understand the choices in how to manage your data - spreadsheets v. database solutions
- Basic data analysis and reporting to make meaning of your data
Included with the book is a link to a companion website filled with downloadable real world examples and templates.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part One: Get Ready
Chapter 1: What is Program Evaluation?
Chapter 2: Understand the Terminology
Chapter 3: Plan Your Resources
Chapter 4: Build a Culture of Evaluation
Chapter 5: Align Planning with Reporting
Part Two: Make Your Plan
Chapter 6: Engage in Discovery
Chapter 7: Define Measurable Outcomes
Chapter 8: Create Your Logic or Impact Model
Chapter 9: Determine Your Methodology
Chapter 10: Develop the Timeline and Workflow
Chapter 11: Put It All Together
Part Three: Collect Your Data
Chapter 12: Manage Program Data
Chapter 13: Design Realistic Surveys
Part Four: Create Your Reports
Chapter 14: Data Analysis Basics
Chapter 15: Create the External Report
Chapter 16: Create the Internal Report
Chapter 17: Use Your Data