Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine / Edition 6 available in Other Format
- Completely updated throughout to keep you current with what’s new in internal medicine.
- 6-ring looseleaf binder accommodates notes and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- 16-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses commonly seen in the practice of internal medicine.
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design help you find information quickly.
- References to landmark papers help you answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
- Surgical, OB-GYN, and ophthalmic consult section guides you to ask the right questions and get the best care for your patients.
- Ideal for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
Table of Contents
Rajeev Malhotra, Michelle O'Donoghue, Aaron L. Baggish, Sahil A. Parikh, and Marc S. Sabatine
Alexander B. Benson, Ednan K. Bajwa, and Atul Malhotra
Paul S. Sepe, Patrick S. Yachimski, and Lawrence S. Friedman
Eugene P. Rhee, Ishir Bhan, and Hasan Bazari
David B. Skyes, David T. Ting, David Barbie, Yi-Bin A. Chen, Daniel J. DeAngelo, and David P. Ryan
Rachel P. Simmons, Meghan Baker, and Nesli O. Basgoz
Leigh H. Simmons, Michael Mannstadt, and Richard Bringhurst
Katherine P. Liao, Robert P. Friday, and Margaret Seton
Tracey A. Cho, Keith A. Vossel, Tim W. Yu, and David M. Greer