"This was one of the best shifter stories I have read to date."
Never dare a shifter to mate you.
As a human living in the shifter world, Jasmine Wyn followed one rule: Don't trust shifters. Ever. When a stalker sets his sights on her family, however, it comes down to trusting or dying.
But it's the shifter who vows to protect and love her who will end her life as she knows it...if she entrusts Rafe with her safety and her heart.
Centuries of living didn't prepare Rafe, a Royal feline shifter, for the day he'd meet his true mate.
But now that he's found Jasmine, nothing will take her from him. Not her doubts. Not the dangers of a human-shifter mating. And not the enemy lurking in the shadows. Rafe will risk his eternal soul to save his fated female.
Nothing keeps a shifter from his mate...
This book is the closed-door version of TREASURED FIND by Nancy Corrigan, the Mainstream fiction pen name of Dana Archer.
Dana's Note: Welcome to the Shifter World® where primal heroes take on the world to claim their true mates!
Escape reality with the Royal Alexander pride and their friends and immerse yourself in a bewitching saga where you'll find:
- NO CLIFFHANGERS!
- NO CHEATING!
- Guaranteed happily ever after
- The bedroom door is always CLOSED
- Loving, loyal, and confident men
- Strong, dedicated, and smart women
- Unbreakable family ties between brothers, sisters, pride, clan and pack mates
- Danger, action, adventure, and spine-tingling suspense
- Page-turning thrilling story that will leave you reading late into the night
- Fairy tale, kisses only romance to swoon over
- Otherworld creatures from Norse and Gaelic Mythology
- Chronicles of everlasting love to get lost in
- Paranormal romance series to put on your one-click wish list
- Mystery and supernatural thriller storyline
- No harsh language
Royals and Alphas titles:
- Rafe - An immortal Royal shifter must convince a protective human mother with secrets to trust him in order to stop a killer.
- Devin - Crazed shifters aren't worthy of love. Everyone knows that. Except Devin. He'll fight for his true mate, her sisters, and their pride.
- Josh - As a human living among shifters, Josh isn't considered worthy of the shifter female every male wants. But Mira is his true mate. He'll prove it or die.
- Sean - Maturing is a dangerous time for shifters and Sean wants nothing to do with his primal side or settling down with a mate. Until a one-night stand changes his mind.
- Nic - Disagreeing with the wolf you've been born with is not a fate any man wants. Neither is losing the woman you love because of your wolf. Nic is in for the fight of his life. He won't lose the woman he loves or betray his primal side.
- Ethan - Choosing between his true mate and the mate of his heart isn't an option. Ethan will claim them both. If he can keep them alive until he's leader of his pack.
- Xander - being a BBW woman in a man's world is hard. Being the human true mate to two primal shifters is harder. But Gwen knows a secret - Women are powerful.
- Anton - Nyx had one goal - Destroy the most feared member of the Shifter Council. She was not supposed to fall in love with him. But a smart woman knows when to change her game plan.
- Rick - A man with nothing to live for is dangerous. But a shifter fighting for his true mate's future is unstoppable. Nothing will stop Rick from being the mate Mya should've ended up with.
- Ilan - Assassins don't nurture life. They take it. But an unexpected baby changes things. So does a true mate. And when death comes knocking, there's no one better prepared to beat it.
- Uri - Guilt is dangerous. So is ignoring the pull of your true mate. And when passion takes over, nobody is safe from a predator's instincts, especially the enemy trying to take Uri's true mate from him.
- Kade - Distance doesn't make the heart grow fonder. It triggers a shifter's instinct to possess. And when Kade's beloved human returns, he'll risk everything-including his pride-to ensure he never loses Zoe again.
NOTE: This shifter romance series is perfect for readers who enjoy page-turning werewolf and feline (lion, tiger, and jaguar) shapeshifter mystery, suspense, action, adventure, and true love.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Dana Archer is the closed-door alter ego of Nancy Corrigan!
For years, readers of my Shifter World series have been asking for tamer versions of my books to recommend to their family and friends who love shifters but take a hard pass on open-door intimacy and harsh language. I’ve listened and delivered. Now, Nancy’s fans can encourage just about everyone to get lost in her Shifter World by sharing Dana’s Royals and Alphas series (the tamer versions of the Royal-Kagan series) and Dana’s Agents of Shifter Affairs series (the tamer versions of the Shifter Affairs series).
A note on what closed-door means:
• The door has been closed on explicit intimate scenes
• These books still have kissing and references to what happened behind the closed door.
• No harsh language
• BUT…there is still violence depicted (fight scenes). Also, some dark topics, such as rape and abuse, are discussed. HOWEVER, these scenes are NEVER shown. Darkness is a part of the Shifter World but through the love and friendships developed in these books, everyone (including the most damaged soul) will find peace and most importantly a happily ever after.
Writing as Dana Archer, I will be releasing each Shifter World book as a “Royals and Alphas” title or an “Agents of Shifter Affairs” title.
Because I believe love has no boundaries, not all pairings are “traditional”. There are a couple male-female-male romances but the same “closed-door” rules apply as in every other Dana Archer title. Love is love is love. Getting in the way of the heart isn’t something I can do and still be true to myself.
You might be asking—why a pen name? Well, I never, ever want to deceive my fans, and I have some wonderfully committed “one-click” readers who will snap up every Nancy Corrigan title and I don’t want anyone buying one of my titles only to discover it’s a closed-door version of a title they already own. Transparency is super important to me so “Nancy Corrigan writing as Dana Archer” is proudly displayed on all of Dana’s covers. A note referencing the steamier version is also included on each book’s product description.
Nancy / Dana