What does it look like to follow the Constitution?
rConstitution Papers explains:
• Government people hold other government people to specific constitutionally limited scopes delegated by the people.
• All laws consist of rules and penalties, and nothing else.
• Presidents and governors take full executive responsibility and are fully accountable for personnel, budgets, and results.
• Every government official independently determines what's constitutional, and only does what's constitutional.
• Wars are rare and decisive. Abortion-a violation of the explicit constitutional right to life-is prevented nationally and statewide by all government branches. Money grows in value, and economic crises are short and minor.
• Government people keep themselves out of our way.
• At least one party is well-designed like the Constitution, which makes sure that its people follow the Constitution.
When we're secure to freely work together to add value, we'll create a far-better future.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
rConstitution Paper 1: Good Government Comes from Good Boundaries
rConstitution Paper 2: Washington, Reagan, and Everyone Else
rConstitution Paper 3: Individual Rights Are Secured When Constitutional Powers Are Used
rConstitution Paper 4: Laws That Aren’t Readable Aren’t Constitutional
rConstitution Paper 5: Laws That Direct the Executive or Direct the Judiciary Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 6: Laws That Delegate Legislative Authority Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 7: Laws That Mislead Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 8: Laws That Exceed Enumerated Powers Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 9: Abortion Is Illegal
rConstitution Paper 10: Fractional-Reserve Banking Is Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 11: Laws Authorizing Military Action Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 12: Block Grants Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 13: Filibuster/Cloture Is Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 14: Unadvised and Unconsented Treaties Are Unconstitutional
rConstitution Paper 15: NATO Is a Sham
rConstitution Paper 16: Failure to Impeach and Convict Denies People Their Rights
rConstitution Paper 17: Congressional Oversight Is Constitution Defiance
rConstitution Paper 18: Nominating Rules for Brand Purity