It's time for the hospitality industry to stop talking sales, and start talking business.
The hospitality industry has faced more than its fair share of disruption in recent years. No matter how hard you've been hit, your business can do more than just recover-it can prosper. The key lies in taking a modern and strategic approach to sales to unlock new opportunities, better staff retention, and excellent customer service.
In Room to Grow, hospitality sales expert, consultant, and entrepreneur Tammy Gillis shows you how to integrate an effective, modern sales strategy across your organization-from the front desk to the back office. Through practical tips, checklists, and real-life examples of what (and what not) to do, Gillis walks you through the steps of implementing new standards and processes to revitalize your business and arm it for future success. You'll learn:
- How to shift from reactive selling to proactive selling that drive consistency and growth
- Why you should stop cold calling, and what to do instead
- Where to look for new business opportunities, and connect what you have to offer with what they need
- How the front desk can be your most valuable business development tool
- How to define your strategic objectives and implement an effective and robust business plan
- How to research leads and uncover key decision makers-and then approach them
Whether you're a hotel owner, director of sales, general manager, or in customer service, you're in the hospitality industry because you have a genuine desire to serve and help people. You want to bring travelers together, welcome them as your guests, and deliver great customer experiences to them. With the right sales and marketing approach integrated across your hotel, brand, or experience, you can build a culture that will drive the desired results for your hotel, your staff, and your customers now, and into the future.
|Publisher:||Gillis Consulting & Training Inc|
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.33(d)|