Do you have a negative self-image?
Is hard for you to say: ´No´?
Do you compare yourself with others all the time?
Then keep reading...
Do you compare yourself a lot with others who are in a better position than you? Only to talk yourself down? Maybe you say to yourself that the others are better and smarter. Or that you don´t deserve what they have reached for whatever reason.
Do you have this inner-critic talking to you all the time? It´s needless to say that this inner-critic will not improve your self-image. This inner voice will not increase your self-worth.
Low Self-Esteem is not something you´re born with, but something you have developed, often during your childhood. This means there is also a way to get your Self-Esteem back. Back to your healthy Self-Esteem you had when you were a baby.
You have come to the right place.
Here is a tiny fraction of what you´ll discover in Self Esteem for Men:
- What you can learn regarding your Self-Esteem from Thomas Edison (page 3)
- 7 signs that indicate that you have a low Self Esteem (page 5)
- A Self-Assessment Q&A to determine your current level of Self Esteem (Chapter 5)
- The 6 base components to build your Self-Esteem so you can be confident at work (Chapter 2)
- The 6 best NLP based techniques you can use to improve your Self Esteem and share your opinion easier (Chapter 4)
- Step by Step guide to eliminate your bad habits so you will be thinking more positive about yourself (page 21)
And much, much more.
Having a healthy Self-Esteem as a man can have some side effects.
Just to name a few:
- You will get more respect from friends and colleagues
- Women will find you more attractive
- You will stop doubting and stop comparing yourself with others.
- Your inner-critic will stop talking to you.
If you are wondering if reading a book can help you improve your Self-Esteem. Stop worrying. This WORKBOOK is jam-packed with exercises. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all. The exercises will help you get you from A to B. They are designed to give you lasting results on your improved self-image.
It´s time to build your Self-Esteem as a man, let´s start today by scrolling up and clicking: ´Add to Cart´.
|Publisher:||Digital Freedom by JB LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.16(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction: What Is Self-Esteem? 7
Is Self-Esteem an Inherent Trait? 8
Loss of Self-Esteem 9
Importance of Self-Esteem 10
Chapter 2: The Components of Building Self-Esteem 15
The Practice of Living Consciously 16
The Practice of Self-Acceptance 18
The Practice of Self-Responsibility 19
The Practice of Self-Assertiveness 21
The Practice of Living with Purpose 23
The Practice of Personal Integrity 25
Chapter 3: Habits and How to Use Them for Good 31
The Cue 32
The Routine 36
The Reward 36
Chapter 4: Practical Examples 41
The Practice of Living Consciously 41
The Practice of Self-Acceptance 45
The Practice of Self-Responsibility 48
The Practice of Self-Assertiveness 52
The Practice of Living Purposefully 55
The Practice of Personal Integrity 58
Chapter 5: Workbook 61