SHTF Disaster Survival Gear Guide A to Z
Best Bug Out Gear & Supply Manual
Just look through last 20 years headlines, The world has seen more terrorist attacks, civil unrest, large scale riots, looting, nuclear threats, active shooter situations, major wars and school shootings than ever before. If you think this the new normal of the 21st century, let me be the first to disagree with you strongly. These are not, but this is a new reality. We have to learn to accept it, and I have, but as the world is changing, I have decided to change a little too.
What if there is an attack in your city or mine? Will we be prepared? As a professional hiker, I have traveled the world for years. I have met many interesting people along the way. But one group of people that stood out from all the rest were five guys I met in Columbia. I was their hiking coach for a week, and we were off to a very rough terrain when one of them asked me if I could teach them about disaster preparation and wilderness survival. I was surprised to hear his question, but the concerned look on his face told me he was dead serious. That question opened my mind and eyes wide open, and I realized I was not alone, there are people who fear the same as I do.
When I taught disaster survival courses, I always told people, SHTF preparation is not all about just stockpiling food, water and securing a shelter. Well think about it, if you only need to take shelter and hide for a week, yes, then it is fine to just have food, water, and a secure shelter.
But what if the disaster is truly a big and longer lasting one? Would be okay with just those three items? Or would you need to have a few more things to survive for the long run? Ideally, disaster preparation is much more than just that; a true preparation would be where you learn a few basic survival skills, master them, practice them and become a pro at them. To be truly successful, you need to take a comprehensive approach and look at the big picture as a whole, and that is exactly what I have done in these three books.
In this book, along with Henry Miller, who is a commercial flight instructor and one of the well-known expert on survival gear and their proper use, we tried to show you every step of analyzing and picking the right gear for your specific needs to prepare for that ultimate disaster survival.
We show you:
- What and how to prepare an EDC kit
- What and how to prepare a BOB
- What and how to prepare a GHB bag
- What and how to prepare an INCH bag
- How to build a pet BOB
- What are the proper gear for your kids
- What and how to pick the best bladed tools
- What is the best knife to have in your kit
- Difference between multipurpose tools vs. Multi-tools
- 5 Best Keychain and Wallet Multi-Tools
- How to build your own custom First Aid Kit
- How to pick the best lighting gear for your kit
- What Generators are the best for your need
- What is Bivy Shelter vs. Bivy Bag and which is better for you
- What rain gears are best for you
- What types of Gas Mask should you buy and why
- Best Survival Self Defense Weapons to add to your kit
- What and how to use a tactical pen
- What is the best Bug out vehicle
- 7 Ways to upgrade your vehicle for survival
Let's get started...
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.46(d)|
About the Author
I had the opportunity to read the manuscript, and I was amazed at what Robbie and Henry were able to do in this book. This book is packed with so much details about each step of a disaster preparation, and all the gear requirements that I think this is the only guide anyone should have as their disaster prep handbook and follow each step. - James Caldwell
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Anyone looking for a guide that helps you get prepared for the ultimate SHTF situation, this is the book, it details out all the preparation and gear you will need to get ready.