Software Engineering with Computational Intelligence / Edition 1by Taghi M. Khoshgoftaar
Pub. Date: 04/30/2003
Publisher: Springer US
Contains 12 contributions addressing the uses of computational intelligence technologies (including fuzzy logic, neural networks, and evolutionary computation) in the field of software engineering. Such technologies are useful to software developers because they address the problems arising due to imprecise measurement and uncertainty of information. Contributions address software project management and effort estimation; software quality assurance and estimation; software testing, verification, and validation; and software design. Lacks a subject index. Annotation (c)2003 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
- Springer US
- Publication date:
- The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science , #731
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.03(d)
Table of Contents
1. Applying Machine Learners to GUI Specifications in Formulating Early Life Cycle Project Estimations; G.D. Boetticher.
2. Applying Fuzzy Logic Modeling to Software Project Management; S.G. MacDonell, A.R. Gray.
3. Integrating Genetic Algorithms With Systems Dynamics To Optimize Quality Assurance Effort Allocation; B. Ramesh, T.K. Abdel-Hamid.
4. Improved Fault-Prone Detection Analysis of Software Modules Using an Evolutionary Neural Network Approach; R. Hochman, T.M. Khoshgoftaar, E.B. Allen, J.P. Hudepohl.
5. A Fuzzy Model and the AdeQuaS Fuzzy Tool: a theoretical and a practical view of the Software Quality Evaluation; K.R. Oliveira, A.D. Belchior.
6. Software Quality Prediction Using Bayesian Networks; M. Neil, P. Krause, N. Fenton.
7. Towards the Verification and Validation of Online Learning Adaptive Systems; A. Mili, B. Cukic, Yan Liu, R. Ben Ayed.
8. Experimenting with Genetic Algorithms to Devise Optimal Integration Test Orders; L.C. Briand, Jie Feng, Y. Labiche.
9. Automated Test Reduction Using an Info-Fuzzy Network; M. Last, A. Kandel.
10. A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Focused Software Usage Testing; R.M. Patton, A.S. Wu, G.H. Walton.
11. An Expert System for Suggesting Design Patterns - A Methodology and a Prototype; D.C. Kung, H. Bhambhani, R. Shah, G. Pancholi.
12. Condensing Uncertainty via Incremental Treatment Learning; T. Menzies, E. Chiang, M. Feather, Ying Hu, J.D. Kiper.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews