How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing iPhone apps
iPhone apps are hot; the average app is downloaded more than 30,000 times. If you have some great apps in mind, Starting an iPhone Application Business For Dummies will show you how to produce and market them effectively.
Starting an iPhone Application Business For Dummies provides clear, reliable business information to help developers and entrepreneurs create a profitable, sustainable business in this new and exciting market.
- Identifies what goes into a successful iPhone application business
- Helps you find the market niche your applications can fill, market and promote your business, and build your brand
- Explains how to develop a pricing strategy, build your applications efficiently, and get them into the App Store
- Explores finding a sustainable revenue model, including free trials, social media models, ad-based revenue models, and subscription models
- Demonstrates effective ways to provide service and support to customers
- Written by a team that combines knowledge of iPhone app development with sound business experience
Starting an iPhone Application Business For Dummies can help you turn your ideas into income.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Aaron Nicholson is an interactive media designer/developer who has developed online properties for Fox, Warner Brothers, and Disney.
Joel Elad covers online store sales for Entrepreneur Magazine and contributes to Smartbiz.com.
Damien Stolarz has written books on technology topics from video blogging to car hacks.