Written by an author with many years of experience teaching CNC machining, this workbook is the perfect complement to Programming of CNC Machines, Third Edition. It is crammed with many practical exercises and is one of the few workbooks available that tests users through the application of programming functions commonly used in CNC programming exercises. Together with its companion text, this manual can be used as a complete CNC training program, or it can be used on its own by students or professionals who want to verify their understanding of CNC operation and programming.
· Includes 37 practical programming exercises that represent many operations performed on CNC Turning and Machining Centers.
· Prepares users for the world of CNC programming through more than 50 problems related to CNC Basics, including shop mathematics.
· Contains operation scenarios that consider situations often encountered.
· Provides study questions to help users test their knowledge.
· Includes technical data and charts that provide useful information for needed CNC programming.
· Features an answer key at the end of the book to verify programming
|Publisher:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Edition description:||Fourth Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 9.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Ken Evans has held a variety of machining and related jobs throughout his career; and is currently a CNC Programmer at a prominent aerospace company. Ken was a Machine Tool Technology instructor for 20 years at Davis Applied Technology College in Kaysville, Utah, where he taught a variety of courses throughout the machining curriculum, including Mastercam CAD/CAM. In addition, he has trained other educators from around the region on how to set-up, program, and operate their CNC machines; and has been a Training & Applications Specialist for a local machine tool distributor.
Table of ContentsCNC Basics. Setup and Operation.
CNC Turning Center Programming.
CNC Machining Center Programming.
CNC Basics Answers. Setup and Operation Answers.
CNC Turning Center Programming Answers.
CNC Machining Center Programming Answers