Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the new electricity of our times. It is revolutionizing industries the world over, and changing how we fundamentally view and understand work. Superhuman Innovation argues that AI will supercharge the workforce and the world of work, can be harnessed to deliver powerful change to how companies innovate and gain competitive advantage. It is a practical guide to how AI and Machine Learning are impacting not only how businesses, brands, and agencies innovate, but also what they innovate: products, services and content.
In a world of product and pricing parity, the delivery of superior service experience has become the new marketing, and the new real competitive edge. With AI companies can harness the power of data, personalization and on-demand availability, at the touch of an intelligent button. Superhuman Innovation discusses how AI will serve the superstar innovators of tomorrow, by enabling them to see deeper insights and set sail for higher goals. It unearths a powerful five-pronged model which describes how AI enables innovation through the offerings of Speed (facilitating work processes), Understanding (revealing and mastering deep insights), Performance (customization of delivery to customers), Experimentation (the iterative process of reinvention and feedback) and Results (tangible, measurable and optimizable results). The book is supported by varied and innovative case studies from a variety of industries.
About the Author
Chris Duffey spearheads Adobe's Creative Cloud strategic development partnerships across the Creative enterprise space. His keynotes have received over 50+ million impressions and been reported around the world by Access Hollywood, Extra, Ok Magazine, Hello, People, Daily Mail and Euro News.
Chris has been profiled by The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Inc., Adweek, Adage, Cheddar, The Mirror, The Drum, Campaign, CMO.com, New York Post, Business Insider and by Google, McKinsey and Wharton in their digital marketing book. Chris also serves on Rutgers University Data Advisory Board and The Board of Directors for ANA NY.
Before Adobe, Chris was an Award-Winning Executive Creative Director, noted speaker, author and Artificial Intelligence & Mobile Technologist. He has been featured by Business Insider, and Yahoo as one of "The industry's leaders on the top issues, challenges and opportunities in the fast-changing world of mobile marketing." Chris has been a creative consultant with over 35 advertising agencies across the global holding companies: WPP, IPG, Havas, Omnicom, Publicis and MDC, having worked across every major industry vertical.
Table of Contents
- Section - ONE: The AI foundation;
- Chapter - 01: Changing landscape – Customer behaviours and expectation;
- Chapter - 02: The digital transformation – From messaging to experiences;
- Chapter - 03: Infinite data – Driving better outcomes;
- Chapter - 04: Infrastructure – The need for a foundation;
- Section - TWO: The AI activation;
- Chapter - 05: Artificial intelligence – The what and why of the AI revolution;
- Chapter - 06: The SUPER framework – A superhuman strategy;
- Chapter - 07: Speed – Facilitating work processes;
- Chapter - 08: Understanding – Revealing and mastering deep insights;
- Chapter - 09: Performance – Measurement and optimization;
- Chapter - 10: Experimentation – Actionable curiosity;
- Chapter - 11: Results – Business transformation;
- Section - THREE: The AI future;
- Chapter - 12: Where to start;
- Chapter - 13: Security, privacy and ethics;
- Chapter - 14: Yesterday, tomorrow and today;
- Chapter - 15: Next-Gen creativity – Improving the human experience;
- Chapter - 16: The AI-infused future – Transforming the world