- Want it by Tuesday, September 25? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
The Comprehensive, Practical and Genuinely Helpful Guide for Parents of Colicky Babies.
If your baby is unsettled, fussy and crying for hours, this is the book for you. In this sanity-saving book, Jen Lester brings together all the information that parents need to help their baby stop screaming. Cutting through all the confusion, misinformation and product sales pitches, Jen brings clarity to the colic debate for the first time.
Survivor's Guide to Colic draws on the latest medical research to explain:
- What colic is and what causes it.
- Why there is so much argument about the causes of colic.
- Powerful, baby whisperer settling techniques.
- A full range of options to address the underlying causes of colic,
allowing parents to make their own informed decisions, whilst busting all the colic myths along the way.
|Publisher:||Green Jester Pty Ltd|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.43(d)|