If self-awareness is the first step of the journey, self-acceptance is the next, and practicing compassion toward oneself becomes essential. In this interactive companion to The Enneagram of Belonging, Enneagram teacher and bestselling author Chris Heuertz offers a fresh take on the Enneagram of Personality toward true transformation.
Through guided space for self-reflection, practical prompts, and illuminating insights, The Enneagram of Belonging Workbook will help you:
- Break free from the stereotypes and surface treatment of your type toward a deeper understanding of identity
- Understand how your "Kidlife Crisis" has shaped your personality structure
- Make peace with the whole of who you are through radical self-acceptance
- Confront your "inner dragons" gently, with compassion, toward lasting change
- Chart your personalized path back to belonging, as you come home to your true self
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Estee Zandee has written, edited, and collaborated on more than a dozen books and worked in the publishing industry for nearly a decade. Passionate about the power of good stories to change lives, she serves a variety of authors and clients through creative content, coaching, and concept development. Estee lives with her husband, Matt, in metro Detroit. Visit www.esteezandee.com.